As every year, this year also, Bijar improved it's quality.
Camp itself is very beautiful, it also has the most beautiful surrounding,
It's employees are friendly, they take a good care of camp, everything is good organized and clean, each year there are more and more activities for guests, but again not too much - and camp is stil one of the most quiet and calm ones.
Super ! All praises to members of staff ! Thank you !
I really can't understand guests, who have no idea how instantly they can start a fire and what that means.
I suggest that everyone that comes to camp, gets a real accurate and specifyed list of everything - what he can NOT do.
- lit a torch - once a guest told me it is the same as candle- he had two torches inserted in the ground... ! And candles are allowed !??
- or lite their own grill- to emphasize that they can do this only in the "grill center",
- that they can not cook with gas burners direct on the ground,
- that they can not burn candles on the ground and
- that they must hav any fire - especially candles - every second under controle... etc... etc...
Sometimes i get really shocked when I see what guests do... do they even think of danger they are putting us all in ??
Meta Jurečič, Slovenia, 1.10.2012.