- Bookings can be made directly at the reception (during your stay in the camp), online on our internet page, by sending an inquiry from our internet page or by sending a direct inquiry via e-mail.
- Jadranka turizam d.o.o. offers its guests the possibility to select the exact number of accommodation units that suit their needs. All information about the exact position, dimensions, sunlight and photographs of each accommodation unit can be found at the interactive camp map.
- Once you send an inquiry, our staff will contact you within the shortest possible time (within 24 hours on weekdays) and inform you about the availability of accommodation units for the duration of your vacation. Once you select an accommodation unit, we will send you a booking offer containing the following information: the period of your stay and the number of the accommodation unit, booked services, total price, the information necessary for the advance payment and booking cancellation terms. The offer expiration date is listed in the offer. In case we do not receive a confirmation regarding the advance payment made during the given period, the booking will automatically be cancelled and Jadranka turizam d.o.o./ Kamp Slatina d.o.o. will not be obligated to inform the guest about offer cancellation.
- In order to confirm the booking of a pitch, the required advance payment amount must be made. Once the provision of services is complete, it will be deducted from the total invoice. When making the advance payment, please include the name of the camp you are making the advance payment for and the booking number (you can find it on the offer) under the payment description section.
- You can pay the advance payment with your credit card via the Wspay system (the link is provided in the offer) or via a bank transfer to our account (the payment information is provided in the offer). Bank transfers sometimes take several days to complete so please send us the payment confirmation once you pay so that we can extend the duration of the offer.
- Once the advance payment is transferred to our bank account, we will send you a booking confirmation. Once you arrive at the camp, you need to present it at the reception along with valid identification documents.
- In case you wish to change or cancel your booking, please contact our sales department.
- The fee for the non-refundable booking cost is EUR 50.
- The booking is valid exclusively for the guest whose name is listed on the booking. Changes of the booking bearer can be made only prior to the arrival at the camp (according to the agreement with the sales department or the camp reception so that the changes can be entered into the system). Transfer of an accommodation booking to another person during the stay at the camp is not possible.
- The maximum number of persons on a pitch is 7 (including children). The minimum number of persons on a pitch is two. In case a single person uses a pitch, the price will be for two persons.
- The price list in Euros is of an exclusive informational character and depends on the variations of the Euro-HRK exchange rate.
- The final calculation for services rendered will be made at the reception prior to departure. Suggestion: make the payment a day earlier in order to avoid a line-up at the reception (especially on weekends).
Arrival and Departure - pitches
- During the main season, arrivals and departures (with bookings made in advance) are possible only on the following days: Friday, Saturday and Sunday; arrivals and departures from camp without bookings made in advance can take place any day of the week.
- The minimum stay during the main season (June – middle of September) is 7 days while bookings for 3 day stays can be made during other periods.
- The booked pitches are available from 1 PM on the day of the arrival.
- Upon departure, the guest must leave the pitch and check out at the reception by 11 AM for the latest, that is, by noon (camps Bijar, Baldarin and Slatina). Otherwise, the camp has the right to charge for an additional day.
- On the day of the arrival, the camp will hold the pitch until midnight. In case you are late arriving, please contact the camp reception by 8 PM for the latest on the expected day of arrival.
- Booking the exact pitch number prevents the guest from changing the number or the type of the accommodation unit upon arrival at the camp. In case the guest decides to change the accommodation unit, accommodation unit change fees will be charged according to the effective camp price list.
- In case of an earlier departure, the guest must pay the cost of the accommodation unit (pitch) until the booked day of departure.
Booking Cancellation - pitches
- A booking may be cancelled minimum 7 days prior to the anticipated arrival. In such case, the guest will receive the paid advance payment minus the booking cancellation fee (€50). In case the guest cancels the booking less than 7 days prior to the anticipated arrival or fails to arrive during the booked period, we maintain the right to retain the entire paid advance payment amount.
- The guest must provide the following information to receive a refund for the paid advance payment: full first and last name of the person who made the payment, full address, name of the bank, IBAN and SWIFT code.
Jadranka turizam d.o.o. maintains its right to refuse, cancel or change a booking if there is misuse of the booking system or if it was made by an obvious user error.